Membership. Three tenured faculty members to be recommended by the Faculty Governance Committee, with open nominations accepted from the floor of the faculty, 3-year terms, non-repeatable consecutively. No two members shall be from the same division.
- Conduct both divisional and faculty-at-large elections of committee members to the various standing committees of the faculty and report results to the Office of Academic Affairs, the Faculty Governance Committee, and the faulty-at-large.
- Nominate personnel for standing faculty committees, with open nominations accepted from the floor.
- Nominate the presiding officer, the faculty secretary, and the faculty parliamentarian, with open nominations accepted from the floor.
- Approve a slate of student nominees for standing faculty committees, as submitted by the Rhodes Student Government.
- Maintain a rotational system for membership on standing faculty committees.
Expected Involvement. Meetings are held at the call of the Chair.