Rhodes provides planning to minimize danger to life, health, and property from emergencies or other critical incidents should they arise. Included in planning are necessary and prudent steps to assure continuity of operations and restoration of academic and other activities as quickly as possible following an emergency.
The foundation for such planning is based on the following priorities:
- Protection of human life.
- To prevent and minimize personal injury.
- Reduce exposure of Rhodes’ physical assets.
- Optimize loss control for assets where exposure cannot be reduced.
- Restore normal operations as soon as possible.
With these priorities as a foundation, the plan facilitates a quick and efficient move from normal to emergency operations and back.